Aviva Investors Spring Insight Programme – London
Kick start your career by taking part in our Spring Insight Programme during the Easter break.
Our programme is designed to introduce you to the wide range of careers available in Asset Management. You’ll be given the opportunity to be fast-tracked* and secure a place on our 2020 Summer Internship Programme.
During our Spring Insight programme, you will:
- Experience the work and culture of the whole organisation
- Gain an insight into the business areas where internships are available
- Have exposure to two lines of business of your choice through work shadowing
- Key skills sessions to help you navigate trough the recruitment process
- Networking opportunities with business representatives
- Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in global equity, credit, multi-asset and macro, real asset and global client solutions. We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our clients’ objectives, not ours.
- With over 1400 employees1 operating in 15 locations worldwide2 with visionary plans to expand, our investment intelligence spans major markets, where we currently invest over £353bn3 on behalf of our customers. This gives us the size and scale to successfully see out opportunities that will deliver specific investor outcomes.
- At Aviva Investors we hold the fact that we are investing people’s futures at the heart of everything we do. It is a great responsibility. With a career in Asset Management at Aviva Investors, you are helping to build financial security for people just like you, your family, and your friends; through working life and retirement, through the ups and downs of life, and always with a view to investing responsibly.
Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, allowing them to bring diversity of ideas and unique perspectives to our investment decision making process. Therefore, you don’t need a specific degree to apply to our programmes however you must be in the first year of a three-year degree, or second year of a four-year degree
The qualities we do look for are:
- Curiosity, people who have an insatiable hunger to learn, discover and question the world around them
- Innovative, people who can think differently and create unique solutions to meet our clients’ needs
- Initiative, self starters who can solve problems
- Collaborate, people who can communicate well and share ideas with colleagues
- Data Driven, people who can assess vast quantities of information to make their investment decisions
- Applications are open from 8th October 2018
- Application deadline: 7th December 2018
- Upload your CV
- Complete the online Situational Judgment Assessment
- Successful applications will be invited to a telephone interview between January/February 2019
Diversity and inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty. One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.
* Terms and conditions apply