Our Spring Insight Opportunity
Kick start your career by taking part in our Spring Insight Programme during the Easter break.
Our programme is designed to introduce you to the wide range of careers available in Asset Management.
During your Spring Insight Programme, you will:
- Experience the work and culture of the whole organisation
- Gain an insight into the business areas where internships are available
- Have exposure to two lines of business of your choice through work shadowing
- Key skills sessions to help you navigate trough the recruitment process
- Networking opportunities with business representatives
We are a global asset manager with broad and deep expertise across all major asset classes. As part of the Aviva Group – the UK’s largest insurance company – we are uniquely positioned to combine our insurance heritage with our investment capabilities to deliver the outcomes that matter most to today’s investor.
Today’s investors are asking more questions than ever. They expect more from their asset managers. They want joined-up thinking fit for an interconnected world; integrated solutions with their needs firmly at the heart. We’re challenging ourselves to respond to these new expectations – as well as the changes taking place in our industry and the world around us.
At Aviva Investors we hold the fact that we are investing people’s future at the heart of everything we do. It’s a great responsibility. With a career in Asset Management at Aviva Investors, you are helping to build financial security for people just like you, your family and your friends; through working life and retirement, through the ups and downs of life, and always with a view to investing responsibly.
Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, allowing them to bring diversity of ideas and unique perspectives to our investment decision making process. Therefore, you don’t need a specific degree to apply to our programmes however you must be in the first year of a three-year degree, or second year of a four-year degree.
The qualities we do look for are:
- Curiosity, people who have an insatiable hunger to learn, discover and question the world around them
- Innovative, people who can think differently and create unique solutions to meet our clients’ needs
- Initiative, self starters who can solve problems
- Collaborate, people who can communicate well and share ideas with colleagues
- Data Driven, people who can assess vast quantities of information to make their investment decisions
- Application deadline: 6th December 2019
- Upload your CV
- Complete the online Situational Judgment Assessment
- Successful Applications will be invited to a telephone interview between January/ February 2020
Inclusion and diversity
More than 1,500 people work across the globe, bringing it all together for today’s investor. True integrated advantage starts with our culture.
When everyone feels part of a unified team, in an environment of fairness, inclusion and positivity, we all achieve more. Integrated advantage is created when everyone feels stronger together - with no barriers to their ability to contribute, collaborate and succeed.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.
Applications for our 2020 Programmes are now closed.
We are always happy to hear from prospective applicants. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our two year Graduate Programme will support you through a relevant professional qualification whilst you develop a strong foundation of skills by working in one of our front office business areas.
Our 10-week Summer Internship Programme runs from July to September, and offers hands-on experience on projects alongside colleagues in our front office.